I paused in my surfing of the Interwebz the other day and noticed that it’s been more than a week since I blogged. Ruby said “Shame on you, Francesca,” and she’s right, so here’s some nice old-fashioned madness:
- On Saturday I learnt how to spell Frank Iero and I’s name in Greek (I realise it’s not strictly necessary to mention Frank, but it means I have another tag and something else to work with when it comes to titling this thing):
- Happy birthday Chantal Claret! Let’s all be bummed we aren’t seeing Morningwood’s last shows with Mindless in a few months (if you are seeing them, pffft).
- I just saw an Umbrella Academy poster in the comic book shop in The Big Bang Theory.
- WordPress decided ‘titling’ isn’t a word.
- It’s taken me almost two hours to write this, which is longer than parts of 10 Days. but in my defence I have spent the evening making cakes (not pancakes. That was last week).
2 thoughts on “Frank and I’s Name, Cake, Morningwood”
My favourite Greek name is still definately Ross’s…actually maybe your nan’s.
I’m disappointed with myself, that is all I have to say…
Ross’s is brilliant.
We should do a feature.